Thursday, March 30, 2023

Turning 21 on 29

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

I hope you guys are doing good because I am not. I am feeling confused lately between love and attachment. 

Like why it is happened? 

What should I do? 

Why people treated me like that? 

Turning 21 was good, alhamdulillah I still have my family and friends. Personally, birthday does not matter. I don't mind if people doesn't wish me. But if they do, I appreciate it so much. Maybe because I think that everyday is my birthday? haha. I love spending quality time with the ones I love. It means so much to me. More than thousand expensive things that you could ever buy. 

I am going home this week, celebrating my birthday with family? Yes, for sure. I really miss the home's smell. I miss everyone at home. Call me clingy I don't care. I realized that I rely on my family so much, I can't even live without giving a call to anyone. 

Nothing much to say but wanna thanks for those who stays, make my life better. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED|THIS BLOG IS DESIGN BY RRAI