Friday, November 25, 2022

Daily update #nov25

 Salam and hi everyone.

Tomorrow is going to be the day that I go back to IPBA. A little bit sad because I couldn't spend so much time with my family this weekend. Plus, going to KL alone will be a new experience to me. Nothing much to do on tomorrow, planning to pickup Anis at KL Sentral and going to have lunch. Yet, it's already 12:30am and I haven't pack up my stuff. 

A bit worried since my Myvi's condition isn't good. Luckily, abang checked everything last evening so things are well-prepared. Honestly, I know nothing about car. Thinking to have a boyfriend at 20 but being left alone as a single. Ya the time will come but we don't know when. One day, you will read this, okay boyfriend. hiks

Love will come on its own. You don't have to plan. Just get ready and prepare yourself.

 Oh new update, alhamdulillah DSAI appointed as Malaysia 10th Prime Minister. I really hope that in three years time (as I go out for posting), our MoE will be good. There must be a better change for our education. 

I think that's all for now. 

Ciao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED|THIS BLOG IS DESIGN BY RRAI