Wednesday, November 16, 2022

3 years after

 Assalamualaikum, hi everyone.

Alhamdulillah I'm doing good so far. Too many things happened past three years so that I could not share everything here. I would never forget how much this blog means to me. I believe that everyone has gone through their very own journey to survive, to be who they are now. 

Past few years, wan passed away (al-fatihah). May he be at peace in the life hereafter and Allah bless his soul. You were one of the kindest souls that I ever met in my life. I learnt that nothing in this world are remain forever. Your absent taught me that pure love exist. You never leave nenek alone, bring her here and there. 

Thank you Wan for everything. 

- Kakak

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED|THIS BLOG IS DESIGN BY RRAI